As a convenience to you, we are offering Saturday appointments from 8:00 AM to 10:00 AM for our established patients with urgent care needs. Appointments are preferred, but walk-ins will also
If you’d like to be seen on a Saturday, please call the office during regular business hours to schedule an appointment.
If scheduling ahead of time is not an option, established patients are welcome to walk in between 8:00 AM to 10:00 AM.
If you have a true medical emergency, please call 911 or report to the nearest Emergency Room.
According to the American College of Emergency Physicians, the following are warning signs of a medical emergency:
- Bleeding that will not stop
- Breathing problems (difficulty breathing, shortness of breath)
- Change in mental status (such as unusual behavior, confusion, difficulty arousing)
- Chest pain
- Coughing up or vomiting blood
- Fainting or loss of consciousness
- Feeling of committing suicide or murder
- Head or spine injury
- Severe or persistent vomiting
- Sudden injury due to a motor vehicle accident, burns or smoke inhalation, near drowning, deep or large wound, etc.
- Sudden, severe pain anywhere in the body
- Sudden dizziness, weakness, or change in vision
- Swallowing a poisonous substance
- Upper abdominal pain or pressure